Magic Key Renewals Start 8/18

Phone just dropped to 26 minutes. I have a feeling it's going to continue to bounce around as people get through and either quickly complete their renewal or take time to do it.

BTW is this worrying anyone else? LOL... "Please note that Magic Key pass availability is limited and being in the queue does not guarantee the ability to renew any Magic Key pass."

I am at 26 minutes on my laptop and the desktop is close to dropping under an hour (the bar is moving now compared to before which is what my laptop did before dropping under an hour).

I wish we could still share queue ID links lol. Stuck on phone only but have multiple tabs ( incognito is different) all say over an hour sadly.

I wish we could still share queue ID links lol. Stuck on phone only but have multiple tabs ( incognito is different) all say over an hour sadly.

We can once we get the correct URL to add the Queue ID to. Queue ID still exists in the source code.

I'm only passively looking to figure it out because I've got a meeting about to start soon so if someone else wants to dig for it, I'm sure it would help several people.

Down to 3 minutes on my phone.

I am down to 10 minutes on my laptop. It went down to 15 and then back to 20 and back to 16 and now down to 10. So definitely bouncing around a little bit. Desktop still shows over an hour, but the bar is definitely moving on that one too. Others have no movement still.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter