Magic Key Program

If anyone is dumping a link with under and hour I would gladly take it off your hands. My two backup devices are only at 10% and over an hour since it kicked me out of my cart to start over :badpc: Hopefully this time they don't get me flagged for fraud for too many auths because their coding is jacked.
PM sent

I have been in the queue for three and a half hours and I’m at 20%. Disney once again has shown how inept they are to handle large volumes of web traffic. Why didn’t they open up one type of key per day only for four days to cut down on traffic? On day five they could have opened to all key types.
Me too! I don’t see a percentage tho just the bar moved a bit still says more then an hour.

From a friend of mine - for those interested in the Imagine pass, you must log in to see that option at the screen to select the pass type. That’s how it will know you are eligible for it.

Since before 10:00 I’ve had six windows open to get an MK. They’re all still at “More than an hour.” A friend texted well after that and asked where to go for MKs. I opened a new window on my phone and texted him the link. He’s already got his passes. Conclusion: Disney outsources their tech to poorly-ranked middle schools.

If anyone is dumping a link with under and hour I would gladly take it off your hands. My two backup devices are only at 10% and over an hour since it kicked me out of my cart to start over :badpc: Hopefully this time they don't get me flagged for fraud for too many auths because their coding is jacked.

I have one ready to go. PM me if you would like it.

They also have an all hands on deck approach to launch days ... don't bother asking for that day off of work if you are in any way affiliated with that group.

Again, why can't Disney have the same level of customer service and technological capabilities? They are as large of a company with a customer service focused mission.

Hit a couple of "This page cannot be reached" errors. Still have 6 browsers on 3 devices saying "more than an hour".

I don't get why they do this when this IT issue costs Disney money. I'm sure there's some people who if they got Keys this morning would be in the parks eating lunch by now but since they couldn't get a key, are now not spending money at Disney today.

Was finally able to get our tickets upgraded. Reservations made. I would like to thank Disney for arbitrarily making it easier for ticket upgraders to buy passes. I just had to overcome technical hurdles instead of technical and queue hurdles.

How is it that apple has been able to smoothly release iPhones simultaneously worldwide and process millions of orders without too much of a hitch at this point but Disney can’t handle ticket sales.

Also the phone ordering process is a lot more complicated and requires interfacing with hundreds of cell carrier backend systems as well.

No excuse for this you know what show every time.

I got it!! Got my Dream key! So excited, and I was one of those saying I was just going to wait and see...

I still have a queue ID I didn't use, but it hasn't been moving very fast. Got both codes at the same time and this one is only about 48% there, but I'd be happy to share it if you want to DM me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter