Magic Key Program

Why is the app going SO much faster than my desktop? So weird. But mine just jumped up from 20 min to 33 min! :P

Firefox - clicked from big thunder mountain. no progress
Samsung Phone - clicked from app and the bar has moved several stages. still says more than an hour
Edge, Chrome, Samsung Tablet - clicked from website. no progress.

At least for me, it looks like they are prioritizing the one I clicked from the app even though I clicked into the queue on Firefox first.

Still can’t figure out how Apple can sell millions of devices within minutes of going on sale WITHOUT waiting rooms… but Sony can’t take pre-orders like that for the PS5 and Disney can’t sell tickets which are likely not supply constrained…
Apple is probably one of the smoothest for presales, but you also usually pre enter everything so it's just a one click process when it goes live.

Still can’t figure out how Apple can sell millions of devices within minutes of going on sale WITHOUT waiting rooms… but Sony can’t take pre-orders like that for the PS5 and Disney can’t sell tickets which are likely not supply constrained…

Disney doesn't invest as much as they should in IT. The website for Hong Kong Disneyland regularly crashes for Limited Edition pin releases and that system only has to handle a couple hundred people maximum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter