Magic Key Program

Interesting, I am in the queue for the queue. But only on one device. The others (phone and secondary computer) only show the BTMRR page. I wonder if they are looking at logins to limit access to one per account?

EIDT - Now I am in on other devices, too...

Click the please visit hyperlink. It’s on a new landing page with the queue id
Yup I was sitting on that page that said it will open no earlier than 10am and a link to purchase... so i finally clicked the link and now im in the pre-queue page.

Interesting, I am in the queue for the queue. But only on one device. The others (phone and secondary computer) only show the BTMRR page. I wonder if they are looking at logins to limit access to one per account?
I'm in it, logged in, on two devices, but they didn't update at the same time

Space Mountain is the waiting room queue:
"The waiting room to purchase Magic Key passes will open soon. You will automatically be added to the queue when it opens.
Do not refresh the page or select the “back” button."

Has anyone been able to upgrade existing tickets yet? If so what did that look like. I cannot even find it on the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter