Magic jan 2013

RSADP

Mouseketeer
We have cruised with DCL in the past and are more than excited about the port in Galveston as we live in Fort Worth.

Before we cruised in the obstructed view rooms. Does Magic have any?

Also can anyone tell me about the barber shop on board. I had DD (5) first cut at Magic Kingdom so naturally I would like my son to have his first trim Disney Style!!

Thanks!!

We have cruised with DCL in the past and are more than excited about the port in Galveston as we live in Fort Worth.

Before we cruised in the obstructed view rooms. Does Magic have any?

Also can anyone tell me about the barber shop on board. I had DD (5) first cut at Magic Kingdom so naturally I would like my son to have his first trim Disney Style!!

Thanks!!

No obstructed view rooms on the Magic. Also, I haven't heard of a barber shop onboard. Where did you see it?

:cutie:

No obstructed view rooms on the Magic. Also, I haven't heard of a barber shop onboard. Where did you see it?

??? The whole concept of the Secret Porthole rooms and the obstructed view balconies originated on the Magic.

We have stayed in one of the "partially obstructed view" balconies. Honestly, if I hadn't known in advance to look for the obstruction, I might not have noticed it. Sure, it was obviously there, but it didn't affect my enjoyment of the balcony one bit. These are 7620, 7120, 6134, and 6634.

The SPH rooms are oceanview rooms that bill as a cat 10 due to the partial obstruction. These are 5520, 22, and 24 as well as 5020, 22, and 24.

??? The whole concept of the Secret Porthole rooms and the obstructed view balconies originated on the Magic.

We have stayed in one of the "partially obstructed view" balconies. Honestly, if I hadn't known in advance to look for the obstruction, I might not have noticed it. Sure, it was obviously there, but it didn't affect my enjoyment of the balcony one bit. These are 7620, 7120, 6134, and 6634.

The SPH rooms are oceanview rooms that bill as a cat 10 due to the partial obstruction. These are 5520, 22, and 24 as well as 5020, 22, and 24.

OK, sorry:goodvibes. When I read "obstructed view" I think of the cruiselines that have actual obstructions (like lifeboats) outside the windows.

There is a hair salon on board. There is not a barber shop like you find at the Magic Kingdom, so no colored hair gel and 'pixie dust'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter