• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic In Paradise: 10/8-10/15 2011. All cruisers check in here. (#2)

A quick breakfast at Kouzzina here on the Boardwalk before checking in for our transfers at 12:45pm.

This place smells amazing.

We are on the bus. Have to make a quick stop All Star Movies then next stop the Disney Magic.

Waiting at the Belle Vue lounge at BW for our 12:45 transfers. Feels like an eternity. Haha.

DCL cast member walking around, checking people in. I think she ticked off the guy sitting across from me. She's asked him 4 times if he's cruising and everytime he says no, just waiting for my room.

Poor ol' lady doesn't seem to know what she's doing. She's been talking to people about the cruise today and telling them they are sailing on the Dream, not the Magic. And when they say, I thought we were on the Magic she says "nope...surprise! Its the Dream today!"

Haha. Now...can this clock tick any slower???

Josh

Sitting at topsiders stuffing my face! Boarding was a breeze had boarding #6 and was sitting down eating at 12:15

Our bus should be there in about 10 min or less. We would be there already if it were not for road Constuction.

Geez this bus ride is taking forever!!!! And this rain --- blah!

I can believe it is 2pm and we still aren't there. Usually we are in our stateroom by now.

Josh

If anyone checks this thread please don't be afraid to say hi to me. I am always in my Dodgers hat, I am always sitting at the bar in Rockin Bar D.

We are at the airport waiting for out plane back to Delaware. BOOO.:sad2::sad2: What an awesome cruise :cool1::cool1::banana::banana:. You guys were an incredible group of DISsers. It was great to meet each and everyone of you. I wanted to thank all the FE participants. The gifts were all wonderful and the kids really enjoyed all their gifts. We got off to a rocky start to say the least :scared1::scared1: but by Monday we were in good weather :goodvibes. I hope everyone had a great time. I will post some pics of the cruise but before I do if anyone has any objections to have their pictures posted please let me know. I promise not embarrass anyone too much expect for maybe Maureen. Here is the pic from the cruise meet. Please feel free to download any pics I post. Sorry some of you missed the DIS meet but we had to change location at the last minute due to gale force winds and rain. I guess the Disney mothership can not after all control the weather.

IMG_3987-2.jpg

:wave: We're sitting at Mco, waiting on our flight also trying to think of a way NOT to return to reality! What fun, what a great first Disney cruise, how cool it was to make and meet new friends!!! Sorry we didn't meet some of our Dis friends, but it was a fun time meeting and chatting with so many! Yes, I was in the middle of it, No, Dan you can't post those cc pics (haha), and spent much of our time trying to help out the parents maneuver around . Your FE's were very generous, loved all the efforts and gifts and they will be precious memories for years to come! Can't wait to hear everyones trip reports! :goodvibes

So sorry we missed you all at the meet. AirTran changed our flight and our direct flight that was supposed to get in at 9am was changed to one with a 2 hour layover. We didn't get in until 12:30 and didn't board until almost 3. By which time the kids were ready to eat each other! So we chose lunch over the meet, hoping to find some of you on our own.

The cruise was fab, after the first day of course! And you all were so generous with the wonderful FE gifts! Thank you so much! We had tons of fun delivering ours and checking for deliveries.

The girls are off to their Dad's so it's nice and quiet around here. I'll unpack tonight, but that laundry will have to wait until the am!!

Just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting the few of you I did meet. I hope for our first timers out there the first couple of nights did not scare you to much. To those that traveled home today I hope you had good travels. Well we just closed down MK and are wiped. Can't wait to go to sleep.

Thank you to everyone for the wonderful FE gifts we received during the cruise. Also a very special thank you to everyone who found us up on Deck 8! :thumbsup2

I had put a sign on our old door that we had moved and the mean cabin steward down there removed the sign! When I went down to check that it was still there it was gone and he gave me a song and dance about someone being in that cabin and that's why he removed it. I noticed that other people who moved had their notes left on their doors the entire trip. I'm not too happy with that guy and so glad he wasn't our steward for the trip. Even if someone was in that cabin, I don't know what harm it would have been to have a small sign on the door. It's not like they had any magnets or anything. Plus, I have my doubts that anyone had been moved in there. The front desk told me on day 3 that it was empty. :sad2:

Anyway, my granddaughter had so much fun finding her gifts. Everyone was so generous and she truly made out like a bandit or should I say pirate! She had quite a booty! pirate:

Y'all are an awesome group of people who made our cruise such a wonderful time. The love, the laughter and the gifts were all so great.

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

Thank you everybody:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter