Magic in NYC~June 2, 2012

Only
arg-9-50-trans.gif

more days!
:banana::dance3::banana:

When did you book? Today? So exciting to just do something like this so spontaneously! I love it! I'm travelling with my DH, DD, Son-in-Law, my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter and my 92 year old dad! 4 generations!

We booked last week. Hope you and your family have a great trip.

Hi Everyone!

Another week has flown by. We are now just
arg-1-50-trans.gif

week away from our Magical Disney sailing out of New York City!

Just
arg-7-50-trans.gif
more days!!!

Been 2 years since I logged on here! Just saying Hi. 5th Disney cruise for us. Looking forward to heading to NYC.

Dan, Candice, Katie (12), Danny (10)

Welcome Dan! I will be cruising with my husband Steve and sons Matt (11) and Shawn (8). We have a DIS/Facebook group meeting planned at 3:00 in the Promenade Lounge. Many of us will be wearing lime green lei's. Come say hi.

Kristi

Sorry to enter your meet thread but it was mentioned on the forum that a number of people on the JUne 2 cruise purchased upgrades at port. I am curious what those upgrades were and at what cost? Thank you.

Sorry to enter your meet thread but it was mentioned on the forum that a number of people on the JUne 2 cruise purchased upgrades at port. I am curious what those upgrades were and at what cost? Thank you.

We did not upgrade, however i did hear that inside to oceanview was being offered for a little over $100. There were plenty of upgrades available.

We did not upgrade, however i did hear that inside to oceanview was being offered for a little over $100. There were plenty of upgrades available.

WOW that is incredible. We don't sale until August so it will be interesting to see which saling dates have upgrades and which don't (and for how much).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter