Magic in Med, What happens to 7day Caribbean?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by NCardella, Mar 30, 2006.

1. NCardella

NCardella Mouseketeer

Will the Wonder take on any 7day'ers next summer while the Magic is in the Med? Or will only 4 and 3 day'ers be offered throughout the summer? What if you wanted to sail for 7 days but didn't want to go over to Europe?
    Anyone have any info?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CACruisin'

CACruisin' <font color=teal> If she can do this, so can I!<br

The Wonder's schedule for 2007 has already been released. She will be doing her usual 3 and 4 day Bahama trips. DCL will not be offering any 7 day carribean sailings summer 2007. Your only option for 7 days on a Disney ship would be back to back Wonder sailings.

4. NCardella

NCardella Mouseketeer

Sorry to answer my own question. But I just called DCL and the rep said the Wonder will continue to do the usual 4's and 3's throughout the summer. but I also got the impression after some pressing by me for more info that it was more like a "can't tell you anything right now". I guess we'll have to wait till after the 4th to see how things shuffle up.

5. goofysgirl

goofysgirl Mouseketeer

Nope the Wonder is three and 4 days only. It will be another summer like the one when the Magic went west. No 7 day unless you try another cruise line. :sad2:

6. BethA

BethA DIS Veteran

I wish the Wonder could do alternating weeks of 7 and then 3 & 4. that would offer options to those who had planned on that.