Magic in Med, What happens to 7day Caribbean?

NCardella

DIS Veteran
Will the Wonder take on any 7day'ers next summer while the Magic is in the Med? Or will only 4 and 3 day'ers be offered throughout the summer? What if you wanted to sail for 7 days but didn't want to go over to Europe?
Anyone have any info?

The Wonder's schedule for 2007 has already been released. She will be doing her usual 3 and 4 day Bahama trips. DCL will not be offering any 7 day carribean sailings summer 2007. Your only option for 7 days on a Disney ship would be back to back Wonder sailings.

Sorry to answer my own question. But I just called DCL and the rep said the Wonder will continue to do the usual 4's and 3's throughout the summer. but I also got the impression after some pressing by me for more info that it was more like a "can't tell you anything right now". I guess we'll have to wait till after the 4th to see how things shuffle up.

Nope the Wonder is three and 4 days only. It will be another summer like the one when the Magic went west. No 7 day unless you try another cruise line. :sad2:

I wish the Wonder could do alternating weeks of 7 and then 3 & 4. that would offer options to those who had planned on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter