• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic in a Winter Wonder World with 1,648 pictures

Will we eat here later?
DSC01372.jpg

Osbourne lights during the day
DSC01373.jpg

DSC01374.jpg

This is where I forgot to do my Homework. One of the top things on our to do list was to see lights motors action. We decided on the 1:20 show. A few years ago you were able to get FPs for it. I thought maybe they still had them but I wasn't sure. I forgot to research it.:headache: Mitch swore that they had them so we walked on over.
DSC01375.jpg

No FPs. Mitch had the shorts bag so we changed in the bathroom and then he went to put the backpack in a locker. It was getting hot at this point and I was really starting to hear about it.:headache: I told the girls as soon as daddy comes back from putting out bag away we're having lunch but they still wanted ice cream NOW. So, we got a mickey bar to share.
DSC01376.jpg

Mitch-Why don't we have lunch here?:confused3
:sad2:
DSC01377.jpg

The line for muppets was 35 minutes so we passed on that for now.
DSC01378.jpg

DSC01379.jpg

We went to our usual eating place for lunch, Toy Story, but all the lines were well out the door!:scared1:
DSC01380.jpg

DSC01381.jpg

So, where do we end up eating lunch? Take a guess.

Hi Barbara!! Sorry I have been MIA over here this past week. But I'm all caught up now!! Again, I'm loving all of your pics!! :lovestruc Lots of great character interactions!! :thumbsup2

Gosh, I really don't know!! DHS is the park I know the least about, but am anxious to find out where you noshed!!! :thumbsup2

Gosh, I really don't know!! DHS is the park I know the least about, but am anxious to find out where you noshed!!! :thumbsup2
I'm not to rich in knowledge for DHS either. I'm trying to decide if we should skip in May and have to full days at Epcot.
The girls had opening day for softball this morning and soon we're going to my uncle's surprise party. Have a magical day everyone.

Yeah fab updates its taken me ages to read everything ive missed but ive really enjoyed it !!

Fantastic news on the may trip - lots to celebrate too x x
Take care

Your pics with Donald are just too cute. Those are great pics of all 3 (or should I say 4 :rotfl:) of you!!!

great updates--loving how many photos you include. DHS I agree is the hardest park for me to navigate and plan. I did not know there are no FPs for LMA now. I will have to keep that in mind--we are hoping to make it more so for my DBIL than DD.

Yeah fab updates its taken me ages to read everything ive missed but ive really enjoyed it !!

Fantastic news on the may trip - lots to celebrate too x x
Take care
We are very excited, well the ones that know are. The kids don't know about it yet.
Thanks, you too.:hug:
Your pics with Donald are just too cute. Those are great pics of all 3 (or should I say 4 :rotfl:) of you!!!
Thanks Kaycee. 4 of us would be proper terms.:laughing:
great updates--loving how many photos you include. DHS I agree is the hardest park for me to navigate and plan. I did not know there are no FPs for LMA now. I will have to keep that in mind--we are hoping to make it more so for my DBIL than DD.
Each park has a special raid plan that we use every trip and we just cater it to our must sees. Mitch wasn't supposed to come until 3 so I planned to see the 4:20 LMA and take the girls to see beauty and the beast, drawing classes, AEI, all girl stuff that Mitch would be :headache:. I was so happy to see him much earlier but the plans were out the window.
I'm trying to think should we skip DHS this trip and do 2 days at Epcot instead.:confused3

Yesterday, we went to my uncle's surprise party. It was so nice to see everyone that I haven't seen in ages. I haven't seen my cousin, Mitch since his sister got married 5 years ago. The kids haven't sen his kids in even longer!
Today was a gorgeous day (mid 80s). So we all went to the beach. We also met up Mitch's sister, Robin and her crew. All the kids had such a great time and it was nice catching up with everyone. Robin is on her way to Disney now as I speak with her husband and DD, 3. They went last week for a few days but now they're meeting friends up there. Robin's DD said "I'm going to take my prens (friends) on my yella (yellow) Dumbo! No one is ayowed (allowed to ride it when I'm not there."
I'll share pictures soon. My mother has to email them to me first since they're on her camera.
Have a good night everyone!

Fun interaction with Donald!!! great pictures!!! looks like you guys had a wonderful day!!

sounds like a great day with the family!! at the surprise party and DN 3 too cute with the Dumbo ride! I love the words of a babe

Fun interaction with Donald!!! great pictures!!! looks like you guys had a wonderful day!!

sounds like a great day with the family!! at the surprise party and DN 3 too cute with the Dumbo ride! I love the words of a babe
Thanks Connie! We were having a magical day!!
It was such a fun weekend. We hadn't seen our cousins in ages. I'm thinking of Robin now as Kimberly goes to ride Nemo today. It's a yuck day and it's raining already!
I agree! Little kids are so cute and they say the funniest things. I love their little Minnie Mouse voices too.

Our tummies were grumbling so we knew it was time to comer!
Our usual place; Toy Story was out due to the insane crowds so my lunch plans were out the door. I thought of ABC but we ate there in May and we all wanted to try something new. And then this happened :idea:. We can eat at Studio Catering Company and get a discount with our season passes!:woohoo:
So, we marched over there.
DSC01382.jpg

The eating area was outdoors and pretty hot but I had a source of food and I was happy. I ordered a salad, Mitch ordered some kind of Sandwich, Amy got the kids mac n' cheese, and Emily didn't feel like expanding her taste buds so she she got the kids' chicken leg. My salad was just o.k. Mitch's sandwich was very tasty, we all stole some of that, Emily's chicken leg was the tiniest thing I've ever seen. It had about a fork of chicken on it. Amy's meal was huge and she barely but a dent in it the rest of us just like Kraft;) so there is no helping her there.
I sat down at a table with Emily and Amy and Mitch went to go order. I specifically said "Do you have your ticket?"
Mitch- Yea, in my wallet.
Me- Show it to the CM when you order. We get a discount.
Mitch- O.k
He comes back and I look at the receipt NO discount.
Mitch- Oh, I forgot. :sad2:
Oh well, we would of only saved about a dollar. I would not recommend Studio catering company. ABC and Pizza Planet are both a lot better.
After lunch we continued marching to San Fransisco
DSC01383.jpg

(Only in Disney:lovestruc)
Muppets had a half hour wait and that would be cutting it way to close to LMA at 1:20
DSC01384.jpg

We did have a moment for the kids to make a snowman.
DSC01385-1.jpg

DSC01387-1.jpg

It has special pixie dust to survive the brutal florida heat.
DSC01386.jpg

DSC01384.jpg

Where we would be eating lunch tomorrow.
DSC01388.jpg

We went shopping in the muppets gift shop.
Some cute little things for a baby girl
DSC01389.jpg

DSC01390.jpg

DSC01391.jpg

Emily posing with some friends
DSC01392.jpg

Mitch did the same. How did I get him to do this you ask? One of his princesses asked.
DSC01395.jpg

DSC01396.jpg

Emily's room sometimes
DSC01397.jpg

Where do we go from here?

Bummer your food was only sorta, meh. Especially since you went out of your way to get there AND Mitch forgot the discount. :headache:

I never ran across the snowman last time, so will have to keep an eye out for him next time. cute pix.

Bummer your food was only sorta, meh. Especially since you went out of your way to get there AND Mitch forgot the discount. :headache:

I never ran across the snowman last time, so will have to keep an eye out for him next time. cute pix.
I was disappointed with the food but at least now I can cross it off my list.
Thanks! I want to find the umbrella this trip. That would make for cute pictures. I just hope it is the only umbrella we will need to use.
And I know just the baby girl they'd be good for! :thumbsup2

A May trip! :cool1:
I hope my sister knows by May what she is having. That baby will need some cute little Disney things.

We have had 1 decent meal at SCC and one not so good meal there. I think this trip we are just gonna bring lunch with us.

WOW. Even Muppets were 30 min wait! It sounds really busy!

Nice pic of Mitch!!!!!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'm trying to think should we skip DHS this trip and do 2 days at Epcot instead.:confused3

Hmm...you know your family best--will you miss going to DHS if you do not go on this one trip? I, personally, LOVE :love: Epcot!! We are planning two days in September and may end up there another night to watch Illuminations.

I am so jealous of your weather!! :sad2: I am so ready for Spring!!

Great to know about Studio Catering Company! Lilian loves Kookie pens for some reason! :confused3 I think I might try to get her one before go down for her treat bags. :)

Mitch is soooo cute!!!!! Emily too, of course!
the only time we have ever eaten at DHS we ate at Pizza Planet. I have to agree with Stephanie on weather to skip DHS...my family would want to do the first half of Epcot and DHS in a day if I gave them an option...just for the few thrill rides each offer.

I love the baby clothes!!! and last year was our last year in the cutsie stuff.
:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter