Magic happening live from Disney

And nice job with the video Mike - that's a great memory for them.

So there is a funny story.....are you surprised? :confused3

So we set it all up, and I am in the process of stalking them, and she sends Christy to the bar for drinks, just where I happen to be hanging out stalking them. So I immediatly start watching the TV, pretending to be interisted in whatever sporting event was on. All of a sudden I panic! "Dear Lord, what if this gal is into sports and asks me the score.....I am busted for sure!"

:rotfl2:

So we set it all up, and I am in the process of stalking them, and she sends Christy to the bar for drinks, just where I happen to be hanging out stalking them. So I immediatly start watching the TV, pretending to be interisted in whatever sporting event was on. All of a sudden I panic! "Dear Lord, what if this gal is into sports and asks me the score.....I am busted for sure!"

Great Story!! LOL!! And what a wonderful memory you made for them!!! Congrats Ladies!!! Ahhhhh... my dream... to be proposed to in Disney... Now I guess I have to find a gf first right?? Hmmmm >> LOL!!!

Congrats!! Love the video....what a FANTASTIC day at Disney...

Can't wait to read all about it...

It is absolutely wonderful to know that there is more love in this old world. Congratulations and every best wish for your future together. Looking forward to hearing all about your very special visit to WDW when you return!

O'Mike that is too funny! :lol:

This is amusing, but Chris's grandma story is MUCH funnier! :rotfl2:

CONGRATULATIONS to Chris and Christy:cheer2::cheer2: I still love your old signature photo where the love between you two was just SO apparent:goodvibes

Mike--nice video and :rotfl2:story

I wish I could see streaming media at work. So I'm assuming correctly she popped the question and her partner said Hell Yes?!

Mark, you were SO close...she actually said, "What the crap?" Then said yes! ;)

That is funny...I told my DH he was stupid...then an heiney hole...then stupid....and so on!

Nelson "proposed" a couple of times... Usually in the middle of dinner or something lame... and my typical answer was "sure, I have nothing better to do with my life"... pirate:

But the time in Disney... towards the end of the fireworks... in front of the castle... that was one big YES! :love:

Nelson "proposed" a couple of times... Usually in the middle of dinner or something lame... and my typical answer was "sure, I have nothing better to do with my life"... pirate:

But the time in Disney... towards the end of the fireworks... in front of the castle... that was one big YES! :love:

Well Jenny - Kind of a ball buster? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter