Magic hairdryers = Dream hairdryers?

anricat

DIS Veteran
Are the hairdryers on the Magic the same as on the Dream. I want to make sure they have a diffusor. I have wavy hair and without a diffusor I'm going to have a giant frizzy mess on my hands. Just rather not have to pack my diffusor. The ones on the Dream worked great for my hair. If they are the same, I'm set!

(And while I'm asking, how about the Wonder? We're cruising aboard her next year....)

I was quite surprised to find a 'real' hair dryer with attachments in its own bag in a drawer on the Wonder a week ago. With all the complaints about the wall mounted one in the bathrooms I don't remember hearing about this addition to the cabins (during the recent refurbishing?)

I was quite surprised to find a 'real' hair dryer with attachments in its own bag in a drawer on the Wonder a week ago. With all the complaints about the wall mounted one in the bathrooms I don't remember hearing about this addition to the cabins (during the recent refurbishing?)

Good to hear about the Wonder hairdryer. Going on the Panama Canal cruise next month and love the real hairdryers on the other ships (hate that vacuum cleaner hose one in the bathroom.

MJ

Okay, so I'm going to assume that if the Wonder has the real hair dryer complete with attachments then the Magic does as well. :)

Sorry, yes, the Magic definitely does. The new hairdryers were on the Magic since its refurb. I am pretty sure it had a diffuser in the bag.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter