• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Express to Hotel Timing questions

catne

DIS Veteran
I know there's no guarantees on how long it will take to get to Disney resorts from MCO, but, what's the general rule of thumb. Now we all know what can happen with airlines schedules these days, but IF everything works out for the best, guest will be arriving at MCO around 5:00 p.m. on a Sunday. Can she expect to be at POFQ by 7:00 P.M. or is 8:00 P.M. a more reasonable estimate? We have never used ME so have no idea how much time to plan ahead for.
TIA.

thanks...that's what we were hoping, but good to hear that's how it works.

After many trips on DME, I find the average time is about 70 mins. I have had times as short as 50 mins, but one time as long as 85 mins.
If arriving at MCO at 5pm, you can safely assume that you will be at the resort by 6:30.
The past few times we have ridden the bus to BW, it has stopped at PO first...that may be the case for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter