• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Express & Luggage

1Venus

Mouseketeer
We're flying, using Magic Express, and staying in a Motorhome at the Fort. I'm not sure what to do about the luggage. Since there isn't a "room" would they just leave the luggage outside the motorhome? My other plan was to take our luggage with us on the coach from the airport. I'm just not sure about getting it all onto the internal bus from the Outpost to the campsite.

Has anyone done either before & how did it work out?

Thanks

We're flying, using Magic Express, and staying in a Motorhome at the Fort. I'm not sure what to do about the luggage. Since there isn't a "room" would they just leave the luggage outside the motorhome? My other plan was to take our luggage with us on the coach from the airport. I'm just not sure about getting it all onto the internal bus from the Outpost to the campsite.

Has anyone done either before & how did it work out?

Thanks

They would probably leave your luggage outside of the motorhome. If you decide to pick up your luggage and bring it with you, then call the front desk and ask for a courtesy van to deliver you and your luggage to your campsite. I think you need to call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule a ride. We have done this several times with our kids.

My daughter used ME and stayed with us in our motorhome. The front desk called us before they dropped it off.

If you decide to pick up your luggage and bring it with you, then call the front desk and ask for a courtesy van to deliver you and your luggage to your campsite. I think you need to call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule a ride.

We've stayed at the cabins and have used Magical Express the last 3 years. When I checked it at Registration is when I asked for a van to bring us and our luggage to our cabin and have never had more than a 10 minute wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter