MAGIC Drydock

I agree. Why change the names on the Magic/Wonder? I thought the Stack, Ocean Quest, etc. were cool enough names. :confused3

Maybe their trying to avoid confusion with referring to places on different ships. Same way I always say Topsiders but Wonder's passengers would say Beach Blanket Buffet.
Still, I think they should have left original ship names the same.

Totally off topic here, but I noticed your tickers. We are on the EXACT same 3 cruises as you!!! Oct 30, 2010 Western, Nov 6, 10, 2011 btb Dream. Jersey week is late next year:hippie:

Any update regarding where dry dock is going to be? Less than a month away now!

Totally off topic here, but I noticed your tickers. We are on the EXACT same 3 cruises as you!!! Oct 30, 2010 Western, Nov 6, 10, 2011 btb Dream. Jersey week is late next year:hippie:
:lmao: great week eh? I'm glad it's late next year. Ds10 is missing 2 Halloweens in a row. (We sailed that week in 09 too.) He knows his friends trick or treating would rather go on a Disney cruise but still misses it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter