Magic & Dream at Castaway Cay

amyren

DIS Veteran
We had a wonderful time on the Magic's Nov 19th sailing. I was lounging on Castaway Cay Friday (the 25th) and was surprised to see 2 ships on the horizon. It was really cool to hear the Magic & the Dream play their horns back and forth. I'm assuming it was the Dream's day at sea. Anyway just thought it was neat to see the two ships together. :)

23u1so4.jpg
[/IMG]

I was on the PC cruise where the Wonder and the Dream got in a horn battle while the Wonder was leaving port. It was awesome! My son still talks about getting to see the Dream for the first time.

On the Dream MV they also had a horn battle with the Magic when the Magic was docked at CC.

It was awesome!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter