• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Castle Inn and Suites

tmsclsdisneybound

Earning My Ears
Has anyone recently stayed at Magic Castle Inn and Suites? Either location.

Just hangin' around waitin' to go see the Mouse
mickey_leaning.gif

Hi TM: We stayed at the MAgic Castle (the one right near the super Walmart) for a few days in Nov/Dec of last year. We thought it was a great place to stay with a full extensive continental breakfast of cereal,bagels,donuts,fruit, toast milk,tea & coffee etc. Which if you have kids can really save you a bundle each day. The rooms are very plain and typical of an average hotel room. The staff were excellant and the rate for when we were there was $29.95 for DH and myself. The only thing that you have to keep in mind is that the pool is not heated and when we went, there was a cold spell so we didn't use it. But then again we were also so busy with the parks that we really only slept there. We would definately go back again. Hope this helps you a little! :cool:

We stayed there in December for 1 night before checking into CBR. This was the one closer to WDW entrance, there was a Denny's right next door (walking distance), free Cont. Breakfast, Clean Room, No bad smells. There are NO Frills here, but for $32.00 with tax, I can go without frills:)

I would love to hear about the suites if anyone has stayed in them???

We plan on staying here for our entire stay next trip to save the extra money. (one night at CBR was $110.00 as compared to $32.00!!!)

**A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes.**

WDW 90-offsite
92-offsite
93-CBR
96-CBR
97-DxL
3/00-ASMo
12/00-CBR

Thanks for your replies. We'll be staying in a regular room in May/June. We'll try to post what we think. If I here or see anything of the suites I'll try to let you know.

Just hangin' around waitin' to go see the Mouse
mickey_leaning.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter