Magic Beginnings at Vero?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Credit Man, Feb 1, 2001.

1. Credit Man

Credit Man <font color=teal>Love the shark reef<br><font colo

Does anyone know what the current MB offer is at Vero now that the price has gone to $72 a point?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Fenceman

Fenceman Mouseketeer

I believe you are still able to sell back all of your 1st year points for $13.00 a point. All other resorts, which only leaves WLV and HH, allow you to sell back half your points for the 1st year at $10.00 a point.

In Nov. of 2000 the VB Sales Manager said the extra incentive to buy a VB had slowed HH sales. Early last year HH had been projected to sell out by this spring or early summer but they have pushed the sell-out projection back.

4. Jafar

Jafar Earning My Ears

Fenceman is correct...we just went through the costs with our guide for possibly purchasing into Vero Beach. The MB buy back price is $13.00 per point for VB.

5. CaptainMidnight

CaptainMidnight DIS Veteran

My understanding is that the extra incentive at Vero is to help meet a sales quota that will allow for the building of an additional vacation home building. This building will be located on the south side of the resort.