Magic Bands

CuppaTea

Earning My Ears
Hello all!
I'm a newbie in here and went to Disneyworld Florida last year for the first time. Found it mental, absolutely exhausting and overwhelming and came home declaring that was enough until the kids were much older. Then 2 months later I was dying to go back! lol
So we've booked to go next July but I wondered something about the Magic Bands. Last time we booked everything through Disneys site and didn't really know what we were doing apart from some forum stalking and learning how best to cope with crowds, we went in blind and when we got our magic bands at recpetion in the hotel, they were plain grey ones. This time though I was wondering if its possible to get pretty colour ones? I can't log into my Disney Experience app to contact disney yet as we've only just booked over the weekend so its not working yet. Can anyone tell me if its easy enough to ask for coloured ones?

Thank you all!

Once you have linked your reservation to your MDE account on the website go to the MagicBand section and under there it will show your order for new MagicBands.

In there you can change the colour and the name on the reverse. Make sure you enter your home address when it asks for the shipping address and then they will be waiting at check in!

It can be as quick as 24 Hours sometimes.

It's really easy to do. I prefer using the MDE Website on a PC/Mac than the App or Mobile site.

Ahh, perfect thank you all! I will keep trying to link my reservations and have a looky once its sorted!

Ahh, perfect thank you all! I will keep trying to link my reservations and have a looky once its sorted!

The following number is the UK Free number to call the Online Help Desk, they are available after midday UK Time (7AM Florida Time), any time before that it diverts to a less useful team.

They can help with technical problems, really helpful in my (Disney) experience. (Pun completely intended)

0800 1690749

I was too impatient to wait and phoned Disney after 24 hours (we booked through Disney) A very friendly chap gave me our reference numbers, different to our booking ref, but also then linked all 5 of us :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter