Magic bands

holbol

Earning My Ears
I used my magic bands last month and was wondering if they are reusable for future park visits?

Do you know if I link my future park tickets the same way to these bands ?

Yes I am sure they want them to be re used - they even sell charms for them - I just didn't know if the bands I got as a tester were still reusable or do I need to wait until they are available to the general public

Does anyone know if you buy tix not straight from Disney site if you will still be able to use magic band?

Yes, you will. Link them to MDE and you will be prompted to get your Magic Bands as long as you are on property!

Getting mine on my next trip up on Wed and Thursday to WDW. Can't wait to see how they work!

All reservations pertaining to your current stay will be linked to your magic bands. These include fastpass+, dining, park tickets, room key and a credit card linked to your account. So theoretically you'll be able to go around the world cashless.

I had some non-expiring park tickets attached to some "keys to the Kingdom" cards. I cant find the cards. who do I contact to try to sort it out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter