• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Bands - Which Resorts So Far?

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
Which resorts have offered the magic bands trials so far? Just wondering...

There were trials being offered...

BLT has also been testing

Only if on cash ressie, DVC points not included in current testing, I actually thought it was CR only. Friends we are traveling with (we are here tight now) are using their points for a split stay BLT/AKV and are not included. We are cash AKL and are loving the FP+ and magic bands!

Only if on cash ressie, DVC points not included in current testing, I actually thought it was CR only. Friends we are traveling with (we are here tight now) are using their points for a split stay BLT/AKV and are not included. We are cash AKL and are loving the FP+ and magic bands!

Cash stays for BCV also included for Sept.

I just called Disney to see why I couldn't see My Bands & Cards and they said they pulled testing from BLT :..(

I just called Disney to see why I couldn't see My Bands & Cards and they said they pulled testing from BLT :..(

It sounds like getting the new system to work with the DVC system has been a real pain!

emilyindisney said:
My understanding is they're not testing at any DVC resort with reservations booked on points.

Some threads on dvc forums suggested that at least some bcv and one of the akl dvc was also part of test, even on points, and some even were offered the mb and fp+ even if just renting points for those.

This stinks. There is a Disney Infinity unlock inside the bracelet that we were hoping to get. Can't get the unlock without it.

If you put the band on the portal it will unlock the elusive Disney Dragon that is almost never seen!

We are renting points at AKL starting Sep22 and just received our magic bands in the mail today.

Jeremy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter