Magic Bands un-customized themselves?!

ekatiel

DIS Veteran
We have a split stay. I customized both sets of Magic Bands some time ago. We are at 26 days out now, and I went online to see if our bands had shipped. The first set of bands had a message by it that said something like, "hurry to customize your bands, they will ship any day now." So, I clicked on the link, and the bands were all gray-- not customized. The second set of bands were still customized. I went through and chose our colors again. Are they going to come gray or will they be colored?! Our second set of bands was, of course, our second color choice, so I have one kiddo who will be sad that that he didn't get his first color of choice if we end up having gray bands for his first choice. Has this happened to anyone else? Did I catch it in time, since the "hurry" message was still there?! Not a huge deal, just frustrating since I took care of this so long ago.

Same thing happened to me. They did arrive with the correct last-minute choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter