Magic Bands removable then back on ?

maddy

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I have sensitive skin and I just need to know if I could remove my wrist band if its bothering me and then put it back on if my skin settles down ? Just cant see having it on non stop for 15 days. Its really the ability to put it back on that I am most interested in.

Yes. It secured with 2 plastic "nubs" that you insert into the holes. They are easily removed and re-secured.

You sure can. We bought covers for ours which made them more comfortable. They are bathing suit material.

You could keep it in your pocked or hook it to a belt loop. I have really sensitive skin too, and I'm allergic to many types of materials. It hasn't bothered my skin. Now, I can't stand having things on my wrist so I keep taking it off because of that, but no skin problems.

:wave2:

I would like to know what they are made of? My dd has a latex allergy. Also, where can I purchase a cover just in case it breaks her out. Tks so much!:)

I bought our covers in the resort gift shop. We didn't get a choice to customize our bands since we booked last minute. I knew they had charms you could buy for them so I wanted to get those so we knew which band belonged to each of us. Little did I know at the time the under side of them has your name. My band does not say what it is made of. I am guessing the same material as a watch. They are harder than I thought they would be.

Thanks for the info.! I will purchase a cover and maybe attach it to her seatbelt on her chair. Just in case! If the band has any type of rubber in it then it will break her out or cause a more severe reaction. Thanks for the quick replies! :goodvibes

I would like to know what they are made of? My dd has a latex allergy. Also, where can I purchase a cover just in case it breaks her out. Tks so much!:)

Definitely not latex. It is a silcone-based material, closer to what is used in cooking utensils these days.

You can get the "CoverBands" which slide over them at the resorts in the gift shop.

weswife said:

Im allergic to latex too & have sensitive skin. Wore it all last week in brutal heat with no problems at all. Its more of a plastic rubber if that makes sense.

Im allergic to latex too & have sensitive skin. Wore it all last week in brutal heat with no problems at all. Its more of a plastic rubber if that makes sense.

Thanks! We got ours Friday, and they are much harder than I thought they would be. I thought they'd be a softer silicone type material. They are much more rigid. I don't really wear watches, so it'll be interesting to see if I can stand it in my arm. Thanks for your post, at least I don't have to worry about my allergies and breaking out ;)

I am not 100% sure what they are made of but I have a pretty severe latex allergy and they did not bother me at all!!!

OP They are 100% removable!

Thanks! We got ours Friday, and they are much harder than I thought they would be. I thought they'd be a softer silicone type material. They are much more rigid. I don't really wear watches, so it'll be interesting to see if I can stand it in my arm. Thanks for your post, at least I don't have to worry about my allergies and breaking out ;)

The center section, containing the electronics, needs to be stiff, not only to protect the electronics but if the antenna is bent it can affect performance more significantly than you'd expect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter