Magic Bands questions...

pannm

Mouseketeer
Usually, when we book, we book one full package deal through Disney...getting 1 magic band each, with EVERYTHING linked to it.

This time, due to last minute booking...we have two separate bookings for our hotel- I booked 1 through Disney World and 1 through a discount hotel website. I linked BOTH to my Disneyworld account online.

ALSO, I had to buy tickets separately. YES, I did buy them on the Disney World site.

SO, knowing that, here's my question (finally, right??? SORRY): We got TWO shipments with Disney Magic bands. Will they probably link every reservation together so that we only have to use 1 magic band per person for our entire stay?

I am curious how this works, will we have to wear both bands to get into our hotel rooms and use our tickets and FP+ options?

One band will work on everything. All the bands are linked on MDE so they are all interchangeable. I usually just take one with me, some people like to change out colors to match their outfits. As long as the band is active on MDE you are good to go.

Everything is on mydisneyexperience. Nothing is on the actual band. The band's link to MDE.

Any of your bands on your account and active will link to MDE and retrieve the info there.

I have 11 bands and counting. Any of them will work.

Awesome!!! I'm happy that my girls can change out their bands! They each have a pink one and a different color, I was worried that we'd be stuck flip flopping bands depending on what reservation was placed on a certain band and not on the other one. I knew that I'd get great answers here. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter