• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Bands - purchase site

vtwep

DIS Veteran
Good evening. What website has the largest collection/styles of Magic Band 2.0 for sale? Would like them to be "current" so the battery is still active. I know the Shop Disney site has some, and I've seen a few on Amazon. But are there any other sites with a wide variety that can be shipped in advance of a trip and then linked to our account?

No, there aren't.

ShopDisney has the most available online.

You will find a greater selection on property, so you might want to wait until you arrive. It only takes a minute to link them after purchase.

I am assuming you are not staying at a Disney resort? There is a selection of about 50 that can be purchased at a discount in association with a resort stay, in My Disney Experience.

No, there aren't.

ShopDisney has the most available online.

You will find a greater selection on property, so you might want to wait until you arrive. It only takes a minute to link them after purchase.

I am assuming you are not staying at a Disney resort? There is a selection of about 50 that can be purchased at a discount in association with a resort stay, in My Disney Experience.

Thanks for the reply! We are renting a house this time around, so no resort stay. I'll keep an eye on the ShopDisney site, and we will certainly buy some in the parks. Appreciate it!

Be careful buying them anywhere other than through Disney directly. You might find them on ebay, etc. but there is no guarantee that they are actually unlinked and will be usable.

I have bought 2 different unlinked, new MBs on eBay, but only because there were specific limited-edition ones I desperately wanted, but that had sold out fast in the parks and weren't available online. (I'm nerdy like that, but I digress.) If you DO pursue an eBay purchase, I recommend looking at the specific seller. There are some with stellar reputations.

Do I delight in supporting the people who go into the parks and clean stuff out? Not really. But I'll get over it when my Disney Dogs MB makes the entry turnstile bark for my niece in a few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter