• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Bands/MDE/Fast Pass +

gracelrm

<font color=teal>Wow - you learn something new eve
4 out of 5 in my family went to WDW in October and had Magic Bands. It was a disaster. Apparently it was our fault because DH set up an account & so did I for MDE and we used different names for the kids (I used given name, DH used the names they go by). We were activating our PAPs that we got with the DVC discount last year. I spent hours (seriously hours) at Guest Relations and had given them our voucher paperwork and when we had trouble - they had no evidence of the vouchers, etc... Anyway - it would take too long to explain everything that went wrong and it really isn't part of my current question.

Due to the really bad experience we had though, I would like to TALK to a human about our current bands, the additional band for our DD joining us on this trip all prior to our December trip. Is there a phone number that you can call to check on all things related to the MB?

DD will have a ticket from Undercover Tourist. Is this going to be a problem?

So confused and want to avoid the stress we had during our last trip.

4 out of 5 in my family went to WDW in October and had Magic Bands. It was a disaster. Apparently it was our fault because DH set up an account & so did I for MDE and we used different names for the kids (I used given name, DH used the names they go by). We were activating our PAPs that we got with the DVC discount last year. I spent hours (seriously hours) at Guest Relations and had given them our voucher paperwork and when we had trouble - they had no evidence of the vouchers, etc... Anyway - it would take too long to explain everything that went wrong and it really isn't part of my current question.

Due to the really bad experience we had though, I would like to TALK to a human about our current bands, the additional band for our DD joining us on this trip all prior to our December trip. Is there a phone number that you can call to check on all things related to the MB?

DD will have a ticket from Undercover Tourist. Is this going to be a problem?

So confused and want to avoid the stress we had during our last trip.

I think this is the number for Disney Tech 407-939-7849 I used them when I had some MB/FP+ issues with my Oct trip. (Mine were no where near as severe as yours.) The tech I got was terrific.

I Called the usual 1-800 number and was transfered to a Disney Inside Help desk that seemed to do all of the My Magic+ stuff.

Oh, my-I'm going to give you an even different phone # to call. I had some similar problems beforehand, and because of being a DVC member, they were the only ones who could help me. It was kind of confusing to figure out which button to push when I called MS, but I finally just picked one about planning a vacation and if they could help me, great, if not, they'd transfer me (I had to call 3 times).

I had the same problem with the different names! It seemed like MDE wanted me to start a NEW online account to join it. So I did but when I went to link my room res it wouldn't recognize that I was me, ya know? Same with DH. So I called the other day and they were able to combine and make me me and now it seems all good :) I just called the regular WDW number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter