Magic Bands info for the new test dates in August

So why are they not allowing Canadians to be part of the test?

I have no idea. :confused3
But if there are any other Canadians or any one from other countries who have phoned in today, I'd be interested in hearing about it. From what I was told, this is a glitch that was just discovered today. :(

Sorry if this was already answered but I wanted to print a list and can't figure out if it is possible to do that.
Thanks.

You can go on the home MDX page on the website, then select and copy the text of your plans, and paste them into a document you can print.

That page shows your itinerary day by day, with hotels, ADRs and FP+s.

I don't think Disney ITs have the authority, from what I have read on this thread people have called to try and make changes to their bands and the ITs couldn't help them. I would think this type of authority would have to come from the person in charge of the IT department.

It wasn't the authority so much as having the programming in place to fully disassociate an assigned MagicBand (at ALL levels) and be able to use that particular ID/unit for someone else. Right now, they still list our expired KTTW cards associated with our profiles. I can deactivate them, but I can't get rid of them.

Even if they can manage do that, but they've already put the name on it...what are they going to do? Scrape the name off and put it back in the bin? Throw it out?

I have no idea. :confused3
But if there are any other Canadians or any one from other countries who have phoned in today, I'd be interested in hearing about it. From what I was told, this is a glitch that was just discovered today. :(

The IT said they just discovered it today yet Canadians have been ordering the bands and from past post have been calling IT for over a week. Weird. Hopefully they clear this up and send e-mails out explaining the situation.

It wasn't the authority so much as having the programming in place to fully disassociate an assigned MagicBand (at ALL levels) and be able to use that particular ID/unit for someone else. Right now, they still list our expired KTTW cards associated with our profiles. I can deactivate them, but I can't get rid of them.

Even if they can manage do that, but they've already put the name on it...what are they going to do? Scrape the name off and put it back in the bin? Throw it out?

I never even thought of the bands my mind was on the RFID chips, it is nerve racking to have your credit card info attached to something you might not get.
Maybe they are going to ship the bands that are already made and have RFID numbers attached, you would think that would make sense AH!

I never even thought of the bands my mind was on the RFID chips, it is nerve racking to have your credit card info attached to something you might not get.
Maybe they are going to ship the bands that are already made and have RFID numbers attached, you would think that would make sense AH!

Really, Chris I feel I'm stressing you out with my phone call today. I feel bad. Remember, my phone call is just one of many. I am going to call again later and report back. :)

Must you do online check in to get an invite? I haven't because I requested a king room at the YC, and I wanted to check in at the desk and make sure we got one if it was available. But I'd really like to take part in the testing, too, so I will check in online if that will increase my chances. We check in on 8/30. Is testing over by then?

Must you do online check in to get an invite? I haven't because I requested a king room at the YC, and I wanted to check in at the desk and make sure we got one if it was available. But I'd really like to take part in the testing, too, so I will check in online if that will increase my chances. We check in on 8/30. Is testing over by then?

Online check-in hasn't had anything to do with being selected. As far as I've seen from other posts, the last check-in date for the test is 8/25. That's not official information though.

Really, Chris I feel I'm stressing you out with my phone call today. I feel bad. Remember, my phone call is just one of many. I am going to call again later and report back. :)

It is not just your phone call it is mine and everybody else and I am not stressed about the call it is the RFID tag number that worries me , but from what I can gather from what I have read IT has a different answer for everybody whom call so my conclusion is IT really don't know what is going on.
I think the bands that have been made and assigned an RFID number and have shipped to the resorts will be given out. If I didn't read DIS board , with the e-mail of shipment and what I was told by IT I would assume my bands will be waiting for me. I would be pretty upset if I didn't get my Magic bands. If Disney doesn't honour the MB orders, there are going to be a lot of upset people.( not everybody reads the DIS boards.)

You can go on the home MDX page on the website, then select and copy the text of your plans, and paste them into a document you can print.

That page shows your itinerary day by day, with hotels, ADRs and FP+s.

Thanks but I was hoping for a quick way to print all 14 days at once... I guess one by one it is.

I must not be looking in the right place. All I can find is a day by day list with photos etc when I click on the itinerary. What link do I click for the long list? Thanks.

You need to go under my reservations not the Itinerary.:thumbsup2

Ah this morning was my 31 days till I go. Now I have the option to pick fastpass+ and a pop up says I can customise my magic band. However when I click on the link there is no option to customise it...

Has anyone been able to add Be Our Guest to their FP+? It shows up as an option when I look under dining (request a FP and FP+ available) but when I go in under the dates it is not an option. Maybe they are all taken? Not working correctly?

Has anyone been able to add Be Our Guest to their FP+? It shows up as an option when I look under dining (request a FP and FP+ available) but when I go in under the dates it is not an option. Maybe they are all taken? Not working correctly?

I have tried with no success. It comes up for me everytime I look for a bog reservation.

I have tried with no success. It comes up for me everytime I look for a bog reservation.

I've been trying, too. I haven't seen an option to actually choose it ever when i've clicked on the "request fastpass" button. It also only shows up when I'm logged in. I'm hoping that it will be available as a same day FP+ when we get there.

I've been trying, too. I haven't seen an option to actually choose it ever when i've clicked on the "request fastpass" button. It also only shows up when I'm logged in. I'm hoping that it will be available as a same day FP+ when we get there.

Is a same day FP+ an option? Is it in addition to the passes already chosen or do you need an open slot to do this?

Ah this morning was my 31 days till I go. Now I have the option to pick fastpass+ and a pop up says I can customise my magic band. However when I click on the link there is no option to customise it...

I have the same thing happening, I am 32 days out and today was the first time I can make fastpass+ selections but cannot customize the band. Hopefully as the day goes on it will be available!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter