• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Bands at CSR??

Leagle123

Earning My Ears
I've heard the only moderate scheduled to go live with the Magic Bands (beginning with check ins 9/3 and thereafter) is POR. However, I've seen someone post that they did online check in for CSR in September and the system allowed them to choose their Magic Bands, set up FP+, etc. I guess what I'm asking is does anyone know if that could be just a random person set up to test out the new system or is it really going live at CSR?? Anyone else do online check in for CSR and get the Magic Bands/fastpass setup??

I am staying at Pop Century next month. I went on my online account and FastPass+ was available. I did my selections and it all went smoothly. Since I had not received an officially communication I called Disney. Although it is available online I was told the magic bands and official invite will be received in the mail around 17 days before our trip.

I guess all that I have to do is link the Magic Bands when they arrive. Sounds simple.

We will be at POP for a room only stay from 8/31-9/2. We then will move to CSR from 9/2-9/7. We have the bands. I was able to book fast passes for the 2nd part of our reservation. Hoping when we check in that we can use the bands for our entire trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter