Magic Bands - Are they worth it during Covid

sjhanksaz

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if we should get some or not for a trip we have coming up.

What are the pros and cons?

We are reusing our old magic bands from a previous trip for next week. What we love about the magic bands was the convenience of charging things without digging out a wallet or room key. When we were at Universal WITHOUT magic bands, we found ourselves seriously annoyed at having to dig out the ticket/cards. When the kids were little, they loved that they could get their own snacks and ice creams without us. Made them feel special. Ours are plain colors since they are old, but I like the idea of being able to have more fun graphics. DS did upgrade his to a Leagues Under the Sea version when he was there in October and was pretty jazzed about it.

Other than their intended purpose, I consider them a fun element, along the line of ‘disney jewelry’. Have different ones that I use depending on the season/my mood. Considering disney prices, it’s a cheap souvenir :)

We love ours for when we go to the pool too. It’s awesome to not having to bring our phone or key cards to the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter