Magic Bands and Room charging ( more than one CC account?)

Forevermarypoppins

DIS Veteran
Hoping to get an answer from anyone who knows....

I have multiple adults in our vacation travel party. Although I am making the reservations and paying for most I need to know IF A MAGIC BAND per ADULT can be attached to that person's own Credit Card. As it is, I've told my people they will need to pay for their own breakfast, snacks and souveniers and adult beverages when they're at the pool bar. It will so much easier to not have to pull out cash for all this but I absolutely do not want it going to my Room Charge CC.

Yes. Each MB can have a different CC. My husband and I do this each trip. Just a quick stop at the front desk to set everything up.

As mentioned, he's it can be done, but only at the front desk of your resort. Be mindful that the have been reports in the past that sometimes it doesn't "take" even though the CM says it's all set up. It's always a good idea check it out by having everyone purchase a small item at the resort gift shop and then go back to the front desk and have them print out the room folio. The printout will show the charges, who made them and the card they will be applied to. A bit of a hassle, but not nearly as much of one as trying to fix everything days later if after you find out that it wasn't working properly.

Steve

As mentioned, he's it can be done, but only at the front desk of your resort. Be mindful that the have been reports in the past that sometimes it doesn't "take" even though the CM says it's all set up. It's always a good idea check it out by having everyone purchase a small item at the resort gift shop and then go back to the front desk and have them print out the room folio. The printout will show the charges, who made them and the card they will be applied to. A bit of a hassle, but not nearly as much of one as trying to fix everything days later if after you find out that it wasn't working properly.

Steve
Thank you, sounds like a proactive great idea.

Be mindful that the have been reports in the past that sometimes it doesn't "take" even though the CM says it's all set up.

Steve

Yeah, it didn't take for me at Pop Century a few years ago. At least I could Venmo my friend, but it was a big pain in the *** to figure out how much I owed her.

Another alternative is not to give them the PIN for your CC and have them charge everything directly to their personal CCs. We're looking at a big family trip in the future and I haven't quite decided which way to go - fortunately I have some time to consider both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter