• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Bands and FP+ for January trip

Lizziejane

<font color=darkorchid>Funny how everyone is diffe
We are going for a week in January, and I have MDE set up with everyone, and our reservation and ADR's are all showing up. Perfect so far!

My question is - do I need to purchase park tickets and link them to MDE, before I'm offered the opportunity to personalize the wrist bands? I would imagine I'd have to have the tickets to get FP+ (if it's offered for January)?

We usually wait until we get there to purchase the tickets, so just wondering if I should be doing that now instead?

As far as I know, yes- you do need to have tickets linked beforehand to be able to participate in the fast pass plus stuff. That could change once they're out of the testing phase, but I doubt it. Have fun on your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter