Magic bands and documents

drtlc1990

Earning My Ears
I need to receive my magic bands and packet with luggage tags, etc. a couple weeks before our trip since we will be going on a cruise before going to disney and I don't want to miss them. How early can I get them sent to me?

You should get them about 20days before your trip. I'm at 27days out and my first set shipped out last Friday. My seconded set has not shipped out yet but im expecting them to ship any day now since there is only a day between my two reservations. So they don't always ship at the same number of days out.

Did you have to sign for your magic band package? I work not far from home, so was hoping to come and home and check the porch. I wonder if I call Disney if they can give me a tracking number?

Did you have to sign for your magic band package? I work not far from home, so was hoping to come and home and check the porch. I wonder if I call Disney if they can give me a tracking number?

Don't have to sign and when they are shipped they send a tracking number with it. My was expected this Friday but I got mine on Monday! Today is my 24 days out. I hope this helps. Have a great trip!

~October 18-26, 2014~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter