Magic Bands and changes to party??

MycatlovesEeyore

Two WDW fanatics are now a family of 4 with a litt
We have our FP scheduled for our spring break trip my husband is starting dialysis again and is expected to not be able to go. We are thinking I would still take the girls and maybe a friend. Could I move his FP to her band? I expect Disney would have to do it..... Can they change an existing colored band to her name our would she be stuck with gray? I would buy her a color if need be..... Just want to salvage what we can and keep ou FP intact. Anyone know???

Hopefully he can arrange treatment for our next trip!

We have our FP scheduled for our spring break trip my husband is starting dialysis again and is expected to not be able to go. We are thinking I would still take the girls and maybe a friend. Could I move his FP to her band? I expect Disney would have to do it..... Can they change an existing colored band to her name our would she be stuck with gray? I would buy her a color if need be..... Just want to salvage what we can and keep ou FP intact. Anyone know???

Hopefully he can arrange treatment for our next trip!

Your friend can just use your husband's MagicBand that links to his ticket and FPs in MDE. It doesn't matter who uses the ticket entitlements and FPs as long as it isn't an Annual Pass.

What you can do to not lose the FPs that are linked to his AP:

- link your friend's ticket to DH in MDE
- stop by Guest Relations and prioritize so that the ticket, not AP, will be used
- your friend can use DH's MB or buy her one and link it to your DH
- that new, linked to DH MB will then access the regular ticket entitlements and the FPs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter