• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Band Watch Strap Holder

VinnieT

Mouseketeer
When I was in WDW I saw someone on the monorail with magic band watch strap holder. I went into stores and they said they never heard of it. It seems you can order it online or print it yourself.

il_570xN.1560448271_avip.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/listing/602850...6iwoa2uSpgjKYVL3qilgSKYkPSOlUPxxoCsdIQAvD_BwE

Just wondering if anyone has used it and does it work well. Seem like good way to not have two straps on your wrist.

Haven't used it, but it looks highly tempting. I've saved the link for later discussion with my family.

We used the mb2slider for our pucks. It was the greatest as I hated wearing both my Apple Watch and a magicband. It was very convenient and make sure you switch the bands so the long band is on the outside so the puck is there to be readily used.

Same here. Used one of these on my last trip and loved it. I thought it would feel bulky but it wasn’t annoying at all. Barely noticed it after the first day. I tried using it on the lower/long watch strap (like in the picture) but it was awkward to scan in that position.

So as sugggested above, I switched my Watch straps so that the slider could fit on the outside (above Mickey’s head). The slider doesn’t fit over the shorter/wider watch strap. It worked really well in that position. An easy turn of the wrist to scan it.

I will try to print my own, if not I will purchase it. Not sure when I am going back

OK so I tried to print one out yesterday and it looks perfect except the plastic is so rigid I could not get the puck in there. For the ones you bought is the plastic pliable? How did you get the puck in there?

OK so I tried to print one out yesterday and it looks perfect except the plastic is so rigid I could not get the puck in there. For the ones you bought is the plastic pliable? How did you get the puck in there?

Might want to try a heat gun or hair dryer and squeeze it in, but chances are you would have to heat it up again to get it out.

It seems there is flexible filament .. not sure worth it to buy it for just this. I see the holders go for 6-10 on etsy

The one I have is pretty rigid. You have to slide it off the strap to get the puck out.

Can I ask where you got it from? Maybe there is blueprint for another one. I know the print I had there is only one variation.

I would not like to either but I like to get my steps that I do. One time we did 30K in steps which was almost 20 miles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter