Magic band upgrade

Disneyfan754321

DIS Veteran
How often do they add new bands.. i keep checking my kids really want star wars, there was one a few weeks ago i hesitated and it was gone.

For some reason, we have had really good luck on Sunday afternoons. Picked up Star Wars bands two Sundays in a row along with Small World and Vanelope.

T
For some reason, we have had really good luck on Sunday afternoons. Picked up Star Wars bands two Sundays in a row along with Small World and Vanelope.
Thank you maybe that when they add it, they have a skyliner one right now not sure my kids will like that. I was thinking of a Christmas present... i still may go with the decals

I was able to get a couple of Resort Exclusives in advance for my last stay in October. I am there again next week but there was nothing new I wanted in advance so will use my old DVC one.

Is anyone refreshing throughout the day? Does availability change often? I'm looking daily, but once one option is added another disappears and I was wondering if inventory is added throughout the day or only once daily.

I checked only once today, maybe we should all post our findings..
They had a cool toy story added today
I really want star wars

They seem to pop up and disappear a couple of times a day. I am needing a stitch one for my daughter and it was available last week but now its not. Patiently waiting for it.

I found there seemed to be better availability first thing in the morning, but if something sold out during the day, they usually added something else. And I could be my imagination, but I felt like Friday mornings might have the best availability. I was checking daily for about 2 months before I ordered ours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter