Magic Band Testing for November???

Same thing happened to me tonight. Staying at csr from nov 16-21 no magic band but fastpass plus

I just followed advice from another thread and went through the check-in process again (all requests stayed the same - I just checked "agree", basically). Although it said an error occurred and they couldn't process my request, I was able to log on and personalize MagicBands for our stay. Yay! Hope that works for you!

Worked for me too! Nov 21 to 25, AKV Kidani. I made my fastpass selections. I had already done online check-in so I followed the login/logout instructions. Kept getting errors but tried again on Chrome and the personalize came up! Done!

I check in on Nov 8 and I got the FastPass+ Magic Band Offer yesterday, which was my 45 day mark. So excited!! Already made my FP reservations and customized my MB.

Got our bands customized last night and made fast pass ressies already!!! Staying 11/10 to 11/16 at SSR

Worked for me too! Nov 21 to 25, AKV Kidani. I made my fastpass selections. I had already done online check-in so I followed the login/logout instructions. Kept getting errors but tried again on Chrome and the personalize came up! Done!
Ach, how'd you get this to work?

I am able to make FP+ selections and I have everything linked and I have done early check-in, but still no "Customize Magic Bands option"....

Ach, how'd you get this to work? I am able to make FP+ selections and I have everything linked and I have done early check-in, but still no "Customize Magic Bands option"....
Try redoing your online check in and then logging out of MDX. Once you log back in, you should see customize bands.

Same here! I am asked to customize my bands but when trying to confirm address I am getting this error message: We're sorry, a problem occurred when trying to confirm your shipping address. Please try again later.

I thought it was because my address was in Canada?

Anyone have the phone number for IT, searched this thread and nothing popped up :)

Same here! I am asked to customize my bands but when trying to confirm address I am getting this error message: We're sorry, a problem occurred when trying to confirm your shipping address. Please try again later.

I thought it was because my address was in Canada?

Once you get that error message (we are all getting it) go back to the main Disney page. Log out of your account and log back in. You should be able to personalize bands at that point. If you can't, try the process a few more times before calling IT.

Thank You Thank You Thank You! To all of you!

I just went in and selected my family's Fastpass+ selections for Nov. 11-16, staying at BC.

Hooray!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Was just able to customize bands and select FP for trip Nov. 23-30.

Quick questions.
Am I remembering correctly when I say that once you opt into FP+ and select your 3 FP's per park, you then can not obtain additional FPs in the park once you are in Disney? Is this correct? I know that you can change them at anytime, but are you limited to 3 per park?

Also I thought I had read that MK was allowing 4 FPs. I was only allowed to select 3. Were 4 only allowed in testing phase?

Now that I have a MB will my BOG lunch FP show up on it or do I still need to take the confirmation page?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Staying at POR 11/28-12/2 and today am able to customize magic bands! I didn't think I really cared but I got pretty excited when it came up. Couldn't do any FP+ but I did not link my APs to MDE yet plus still over 60 days. Couldn't get BOG as of last night.

I linked my APs but when I tried to do FP+, it let me "select" who I wanted to get them for on the day, but when I hit "next" it would not move. So I guess I will try again at 60 days.

We are checking in at POR on 11/16 and today I was able to select Fast Pass and customize our Magic Bands. I was kind of surprised at some of the attractions that were not available - like Pirates of the Caribbean. :yay:

Staying at POR 11/28-12/2 and today am able to customize magic bands! I didn't think I really cared but I got pretty excited when it came up. Couldn't do any FP+ but I did not link my APs to MDE yet plus still over 60 days. Couldn't get BOG as of last night.

I know what you mean, I was like "magic bands... meh.."
I was just more concerned with FP+
But when I saw "Customize your bands", I got giddy.

I woke up this morning and kabaaaaaam I was able to customise my Magic Bands and make all my Fastpast+ reservations. I'm staying at POR Nov 12th-21st. I am Happy, Happy, Happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter