• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Band Shipping

alisigns

Can't wait to See Mickey!
So my Magic Bands are scheduled to ship any day and I have a question. Can anyone tell me how they are shipped or if I can call and request a specific way? My concern is that if they go USPS Parcel Post, they might get stuck in Seattle and put on a barge to Alaska, which could take up to 3 weeks and I want to make sure they get here before I leave. If they are sent USPS Priority there shouldn't be any problem at all as that comes by air. Just a couple of thoughts. Thanks in advance for any insight you can give. :)

I'm in Alaska as well and had read someone on here saying they are shipped Parcel Post now. I was worried they wouldn't make it in time so I'm having them shipped to family in the Lower 48 that I will see before my trip. Might not work for you, though. It wouldn't hurt to call Disney in the morning, we can't be the only folks from Alaska with that concern.

Another Alaska buddy! :) :yay:

I thought about having them sent to family in TX, but I arrive earlier and I do get the whole Alaska Airlines Club 49 deal for my luggage.... I think I will call and see. Thanks!

I just received my magic bands yesterday. On the box it says it is shipped USPS Parcel Select Lightweight. It is not sent priority.

Mine arrived yesterday! I am really impressed that they arrived so quickly and cane on the plane instead of the barge. Now they are packed and ready to go in 24 days! :)

They do ship by USPS. We were getting concerned that they were not going to arrive before our trip as they seemed to be in the "ready to ship any day" stage so DW called and was told by a CM that they had a hold on them. CM couldn't explain why but had them released to be customized and they shipped two days later.
If anyone else is experiencing this and getting concerned, I'd suggest a call to Disney to check on them.

I am waiting for our's to ship as well. I think our mail carrier is on a personal mission to ensure that everyone in the neighborhood knows each other, as we have to trade mail on an almost daily basis! Hopefully, whoever gets my MB's will be kind and return them to me! (LOL)

for those who JUST got them-when is your trip?

Mine starts in 7 days...when should I get them???

for those who JUST got them-when is your trip?

Mine starts in 7 days...when should I get them???

Our trip starts on 11/13 and the email I received on Saturday said they had just shipped. If yours have not shipped yet, they may not make it in time. See my previous post for a possible explanation/solution that you may be interested in.

Just called-I think it was my error-maybe I didn't hit the DONE button??

anyway-they will be at the resort...probably gray with out our names..:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter