• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic band shipping question

thbath77

Mouseketeer
Hey everybody! We booked a last minute trip last Friday for All star Movies checking in 3/31. We customized our bands the same day and on Sunday they updated in the MDE app saying they were being personalized and to check back for shipping information. Does anyone know when I should expect them to ship? Sorry if this question has already been asked. Thanks!

Hey everybody! We booked a last minute trip last Friday for All star Movies checking in 3/31. We customized our bands the same day and on Sunday they updated in the MDE app saying they were being personalized and to check back for shipping information. Does anyone know when I should expect them to ship? Sorry if this question has already been asked. Thanks!
It takes approximately a week to ten days from when they tell you that they are being personalized until you receive them. :)

They may or may not ship....They are usually shipped out a month before you check in. Since you did personalize them so quickly it is possible they will ship in the next few days. It will depend on if Disney thinks they will get there before you leave. But no worries. If they do not ship they will be waiting for you at check in at All Star Movies.

It takes approximately a week to ten days from when they tell you that they are being personalized until you receive them. :)
Awesome! Thanks so much. I'm so excited I've been obsessively checking the MDE app. I'll wait till this weekend.

They may or may not ship....They are usually shipped out a month before you check in. Since you did personalize them so quickly it is possible they will ship in the next few days. It will depend on if Disney thinks they will get there before you leave. But no worries. If they do not ship they will be waiting for you at check in at All Star Movies.
Will they update the app if they're waiting at the resort?

Will they update the app if they're waiting at the resort?

I believe they will. We are Canadian so MBs do not ship to Canada.

I have friends arriving next Monday and I've just checked their account and the messaging within the MB area reads:
'All your MagicBands are customized!
Your MagicBands are shipping soon to your Walt Disney World Resort hotel.'

I usually get an email when they have shipped that includes tracking information.

I booked on Feb. 26 for a March 25 arrival, and customized the bands that same day. Our bands shipped on 3/4 and arrived on 3/11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter