• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Band question

Beckyb3

Mouseketeer
I am taking my daughters and two of their friends at the end of August to Disney. I had them pick out their magic bands and stupidly didn't immediately complete it because I was hoping for a better one to come back for my husband. Now two of the girls magic bands are sold out. Anybody know how frequently they add new magic bands? It seems to me like there have only been ones selling out and not ones being added. Also, any thought on how early I should order them (ie how long can I wait and keep checking) so that I can still get them in time? I am so annoyed with myself for doing that.

It’s just random- but usually at least a couple/few new ones will pop up each month. Right now the Halloween 2021, Disney Squad, Goofy w/ ice cream and blue Riviera are the newest. The others have been there a while. Unfortunately there’s No rhyme or reason to it though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter