Magic band pre-shipment

SouthernBelle21

Louisiana Girl who loves ALL things Disney!!
My whole family is coming to the world on Sept 26th. It's a group of 8, in 4 different rooms. I manage everyone's reservations and I booked all on the same day.

Today, I received 3/4 of the magic bands in the mail. The other package still says "pre-shipment" and doesn't look like it's gotten anywhere yet. Has anyone else had this happen and get your bands? Or should I give Disney a call? Thanks!

My whole family is coming to the world on Sept 26th. It's a group of 8, in 4 different rooms. I manage everyone's reservations and I booked all on the same day.

Today, I received 3/4 of the magic bands in the mail. The other package still says "pre-shipment" and doesn't look like it's gotten anywhere yet. Has anyone else had this happen and get your bands? Or should I give Disney a call? Thanks!

It happened to me. I'm "in charge" of 5 APs and when I ordered our bands I received 3/5 with the remaining 2 in "pre-shipment", but they arrived two weeks before our trip (and without MDE updating the status out of pre-shipment).

It happened to me. I'm "in charge" of 5 APs and when I ordered our bands I received 3/5 with the remaining 2 in "pre-shipment", but they arrived two weeks before our trip (and without MDE updating the status out of pre-shipment).

Thank you for your feedback! In happy to know you still received them. I will keep an eye out.

Our arrival day is Sept 24th and we just got our MB's yesterday. I would wait a few more days to see if it is just a matter of holiday mail being slow.

Our arrival day is Sept 24th and we just got our MB's yesterday. I would wait a few more days to see if it is just a matter of holiday mail being slow.
Thank you! I may call Friday if they still haven't been sent out by then.

I posted the same last week, had the exact same issue. We have 2 rooms, all on my MDE. We got tracking on both at the same time, one started moving right away and was delivered, and the other, 4 days later, still in preshipment. Then all of a sudden it' switched to arrived in our city and came that day( the other listed 3 cities in between) But they were delivered 5 days after the first box. So be patient, they will come. I know it's hard. FYI, it doesn't help to call, I was transferred and the CM called a supervisor, and they basically said they won't reorder them until you are 10 days out, and then they ship direct to your resort. She told me they are made in TN and ship right from the factory, Disney does not ship them, and can't see any more than we can with the tracking.

I posted the same last week, had the exact same issue. We have 2 rooms, all on my MDE. We got tracking on both at the same time, one started moving right away and was delivered, and the other, 4 days later, still in preshipment. Then all of a sudden it' switched to arrived in our city and came that day( the other listed 3 cities in between) But they were delivered 5 days after the first box. So be patient, they will come. I know it's hard. FYI, it doesn't help to call, I was transferred and the CM called a supervisor, and they basically said they won't reorder them until you are 10 days out, and then they ship direct to your resort. She told me they are made in TN and ship right from the factory, Disney does not ship them, and can't see any more than we can with the tracking.

Thank you so much!! I'm so happy to hear this. I was wondering what would happen if I called, so I figured id wait a few days and see if they came first. Glad to know id have wasted my time! Lol. Again, thanks for your input. This puts my mind at ease that you had the same exact situation. I will tell my sister about your incident so she will know to hopefully expect them soon!

Thank you so much!! I'm so happy to hear this. I was wondering what would happen if I called, so I figured id wait a few days and see if they came first. Glad to know id have wasted my time! Lol. Again, thanks for your input. This puts my mind at ease that you had the same exact situation. I will tell my sister about your incident so she will know to hopefully expect them soon!

No problem, I was so nervous, as one of my kids is on my parents reservation, and the other 2 are on mine. Plus I was planning on decorating the bands, so shipping to the resort would not have been ideal. But like I said, the other box came 5 days after the first, so hang in there. She did tell me that if they still weren't showing any tracking after 10 days to call back (even though she had previously told me there was nothing they could do, I think there is , but they weren't going to tell me until I waited more). The number she gave me to call after 10 days is 407-939-7765.

No problem, I was so nervous, as one of my kids is on my parents reservation, and the other 2 are on mine. Plus I was planning on decorating the bands, so shipping to the resort would not have been ideal. But like I said, the other box came 5 days after the first, so hang in there. She did tell me that if they still weren't showing any tracking after 10 days to call back (even though she had previously told me there was nothing they could do, I think there is , but they weren't going to tell me until I waited more). The number she gave me to call after 10 days is 407-939-7765.
I screenshotted the number just incase. Thank you again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter