• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Band photo pass

TheDalys

Mouseketeer
Not sure how to find the pictures that the Photo Pass people took of us. they did them to the magic band.

I do not like the viewing of the photos,, they are too small to tell if they are good or not...

I do not like the viewing of the photos,, they are too small to tell if they are good or not...

I totally agree! I keep thinking I'm missing something. I can't see our faces in many photos as the PP photographers took shots at a distance :(

I totally agree! I keep thinking I'm missing something. I can't see our faces in many photos as the PP photographers took shots at a distance :(

At least it's almost twice as big as it used to be

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Anyone else having an issue of not all of the pictures being there?

I used the Magic Band and one PhotoPass+ card and am missing over 30 pictures (luckily I keep track of what rides I do every day - that way I know what is missing), many of them where I am just missing the other half of my party that was in the previous or next picture. NONE of the ToT pictures showed up, and we rode it 10 times over the 9 day trip. I also can think of at least one instance in MK where we took pictures on Main St. that are missing as well, other than that I'm mostly just missing ride photos.

I found the place on the photo pass site to report missing photos, but the form really seems like it is only meant for 1-2 photos at a time, and I'd really like to avoid filling that out 30 times.

I know it's not that unusual to be missing a few pictures, but 30 seems like a lot. Anyone else been on a trip recently and having problems?

Anyone else having an issue of not all of the pictures being there? I used the Magic Band and one PhotoPass+ card and am missing over 30 pictures (luckily I keep track of what rides I do every day - that way I know what is missing), many of them where I am just missing the other half of my party that was in the previous or next picture. NONE of the ToT pictures showed up, and we rode it 10 times over the 9 day trip. I also can think of at least one instance in MK where we took pictures on Main St. that are missing as well, other than that I'm mostly just missing ride photos. I found the place on the photo pass site to report missing photos, but the form really seems like it is only meant for 1-2 photos at a time, and I'd really like to avoid filling that out 30 times. I know it's not that unusual to be missing a few pictures, but 30 seems like a lot. Anyone else been on a trip recently and having problems?

Went in late October, had a lot of missing pictures. Spent two hours filling out the forms for the pics. I agree,there HAS to be a better way. Found all but two magic shot pics, plus one I'd forgotten about.

I entered my card number for the first time just now and so far there are no pictures. Please tell me that I need 24 hours for it to collect the information and show up. Please!?!?!

ETA: Nevermind, I was on the old website, got them on the new one! PHEW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter