• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Band Overload Need Help Fast

Ok so another question. When the recycle these bands do they recycle the chip or the whole band? Surely not the entire thing since names are placed inside of them? Right? Also this is totally off topic but I don't want to start another thread. Is there anywhere I can listen to Disney music like background music you hear in the parks? I don't want youtube. You know like music they play on Main Street or in other areas or on rides. Thanks!

Hygienic reasons may make them disposable. Also they insist on giving me a magic band for all of my reservations rather than tying them to my AP band (growing pains I guess with my magic) which makes me believe even more that these are somewhat disposable since they can afford to send me 5 this year. But who knows

Also this is totally off topic but I don't want to start another thread. Is there anywhere I can listen to Disney music like background music you hear in the parks? I don't want youtube. You know like music they play on Main Street or in other areas or on rides. Thanks!

I have been reading this thread and now I am confused. I have MBs from last November and I have non expiring passes linked in MDE. We just booked (room only) for this November. I was told I can re-use my bands or order new ones. I mentioned that my youngest daughter turned 10 on our last trip and that guest services changed her to an adult, but didn't issue new tickets. The MDE show her as an adult with the correct number of days left. The CM said I should probably order her a new band then. :confused3

From what you are all saying here, I am going to get new bands in the mail anyway? So I might as well customize again, even though I have a full set and everyone still wants the same colors? If I don't customize, a set of gray bands will arrive at my door?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter