Magic Band & DVC

DisVillianMomma

I'm a Villians Girl
I was wondering if anyone has heard of reports of people being able to use the Magic Band while using DVC points.

I have seen and heard from people who have used the magic band but they have all been on disney packages.

I am going down for Christmas and was wondering if this would be available to us or just people who stay in non dvc hotels.

thanks

We are staying at AKV Jambo House beginning 10/3 on a reservation using our points. We are eligible for MagicBands (already received them) and can make FP+ selections.

I was wondering if anyone has heard of reports of people being able to use the Magic Band while using DVC points.

I have seen and heard from people who have used the magic band but they have all been on disney packages.

I am going down for Christmas and was wondering if this would be available to us or just people who stay in non dvc hotels.

thanks

The people using the bands are doing so during the test phase of implementation. Disney could either continue testing at some of the resorts or start letting everyone use them.

:earsboy: Bill

Over on the parks board there is a thread tracking resorts and test dates. WDW DVC resorts were not in testing during the summer but all are in as of mid October check in dates.

No word on November and December yet, but so far they have added resorts in and not taken any out.. so we are hoping this is the rollout AND they are working the bugs out.

Rumor is all resorts will go live prior to December to capture the additional sales revenue.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter