magic band clip

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
someone mentioned a clip to help hold the MB on. Anyone know where to get it?

What I've seen people posting is about an accessory Disney sells called a Magic Slider. You 'slide' the MagicBand through the Magic Slider and then you can position the Magic Slider over where the MagicBands overlap once snapped on your wrist. This will help prevent the MagicBand from falling off if it unsnaps.

There are currently two different styles of Magic Sliders. One is open in the center and is designed to slide on so that the Mickey head is visible thru the opening. The others are smaller and just slide part way up the side of the MagicBand.

Another option are Cover Bands. These are cloth and cover the entire MagicBand.

Most of the Disney resort shops sell them, along with the pins you can use to decorate the bands. Saw them at SSR and Contemporary for sure.

Back in November, the resorts had a limited supply of small plastic clips that had '2013' printed on them. We saw several guests wearing them on their MagicBands and they said they got them when they checked in at their Disney resort. The AKV front desk said they ran out of their limited supply of clips in early November and weren't expecting any more in the near future.

We had no issues with the bands staying on in December either. One thing I was concerned about was how uncomfortable people were staying they were. Thankfully we did not find that to be so at all. Felt just like having my watch on.

We had no issues with the bands staying on in December either. One thing I was concerned about was how uncomfortable people were staying they were. Thankfully we did not find that to be so at all. Felt just like having my watch on.

I had no issues with the band just opening and falling off randomly, the only time I could've lost it was while boarding the Jungle Cruise and it somehow caught on the grab rail, but I felt it come loose, and grabbed it before it fell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter