Magic band and the dining plan??

Shelly

<font color=green>Doesn't know that anyone can be
Can I still go by myself to the counter and purchase meals for the whole family?
In other words are the whole family's allotment of meals on the one account.
We like to have the family get a table and one or two people get all the food.

In the old days we had say 15 meals and everyone one of our tickets showed that so anyone of us made a purchase it came off the total.

Can I still go by myself to the counter and purchase meals for the whole family?
In other words are the whole family's allotment of meals on the one account.
We like to have the family get a table and one or two people get all the food.

In the old days we had say 15 meals and everyone one of our tickets showed that so anyone of us made a purchase it came off the total.

Only one band is required.

Just a heads up, that at busy times at some CS restaurants, the workers will prevent your family from finding a table if you don't have a tray of food. At first, this may seem harsh to you. But actually it's helpful. Surely you've seen folks at tables, not eating, who have been there before and after you are served. It's frustrating to see, if you're a family who cannot find a table to eat at once you have your trays. So the rule is really best for everyone.

Your family doesn't have to follow you through the line. They can wait off to the side. Each magic band from your resort room will have all the dining credits, so any of you can order for the group. If you feel you're losing track of your credits, it's printed at the bottom of the receipt. Also, the resort front desk can keep you up-to-date with your dining credit usage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter