• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic and Fantasy Bow to Bow

Just appears that way because of the angle. If you think of how RCCL is usually docked and its position, that is where the Magic is. Here is another angle showing the two ships: http://www.portcanaveralcruisecam.com/

From this, you can really notice the size difference between the two ships.

Way cool. I wonder if they will have a horn battle at 5.

Very Magical, Fantastical.

I just got off the Port Canaveral site before getting on the DIS boards. Thought it was pretty cool to see them next to each other.

Feel sorry for those that had there Magic cruise vacation cancelled. I would have been extremely disappointed (and a little mad) if we had that cruise booked.

were boarding freedom of the seas tommorrow, does anyone know if they are keeping the magic in PC while they do the needed repairs?

Hoping they focus on completing the ship instead of playing with her sister!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I agree! I think I will be really ticked if they do that. :mad: Would be kind of insensitive if you ask me, especially since some affected by tomorrow's cancellation are still far from being close to having alternate plans finalized, are out $$$ if they did manage to find something else, etc... . But I am admittedly very biased and somewhat bitter - we aren't in the "managed to find a same length, and in the exact same stateroom, just a different date" group of people. Our plans still aren't completely finalized, and it will be March for us (in a Cat 4 - had been in the Roy for tomorrow). So I will apologize now for my "grrrrrrr....." vibe. I just dread the thought of another group of people having to go through what we went through on Thursday (and still going through), so hoping the attention stays completely on the "task at hand". Save the :cheer2: for when the ship is 100% finished and there is zero chance that anyone else is at risk of having their vacations trashed.

Again, apologies for the less than :dance3: vibe. Has been a long 2 days....:crazy2:

Camera just zoomed in on starboard side of Disney Magic. can't see much w/ low res camera, but still, it's cool.

Great to see 2 of the ships together, just such a shame that they've had to cancel the first Magic cruise. Hopefully she will be worth waiting for.

Also looking at them on the webcam it's amazing how much the Fantasy dwarfs the Magic, unless it's the angle they are both at.

magic10-191.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter