Magic 6 Day personal navigators

We are just off the 6 night out of G... The Animator's Palette show was during the 1st 3 days. Our rotation was Lumiere/AP/Parrot Cay/Lumiere/AP/Parrot Cay. I didn't realize you only get the AP show once per cruise ... LAME!!:sad: Oh well, at least we didn't miss it.

I recommend Palo on the first Parrot Cay night... maybe a bit off topic, but my $.02...this was the only meal of the trip that I disliked. In our group of 4 adults and 2 kids, this was the 1 meal that the kids actually out-ate us. I think general consensus was: yuck!. It was a caribbean theme, over cooked, jamaican seasoned stuff. To clarify, I am a very adventurous eater and like pretty much all kinds of foods but my plate left the table more than half full that night. It is also unbelievably LOUD in PC. After about 10 minutes the combination of screaming crowd and constant clanging of silverware and plates, DD2 (9) developed a headache and went back to the room. Yes, it was that bad. Something about the layout maybe? :confused: PC just seemed so much louder than AP and Lumiere.

Was there a formal night, or just semi-formal?

I would love a copy of the Navigator too, if it's not too much trouble! We are not leaving till April 20th but it's our first Dis cruise! Email address is
joannie932 at gmail dot com

I would appreciate these too. If I get them I'll do my best to post them. Silverfish721 @ gmail.com

Sam Carre said:
Hi, so sorry to be a pain, is there any chance you could email the personal navigator for the 6 night cruise. My family and I are cruising for the first time on DCL on Apr 6th and would love some more info.
Many thanks.:dance3:

No problem... Just pm your email address,

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Could I get them as well? Pretty Please :) Pretty sure we're going on the 6 night on Feb 23rd!

If they're posted I can't find them!

Day 1 Part 1
1kk8j.png

Day 1 Part 2
bhhnw6.png

Day 2 Part 1
14sgqpl.png

Day 2 Part 2
of6gqa.png

Day 3 Part 1
30uzozp.png

Day 3 Part 2
35lzsao.png

Day 5 Part 1 - Cozumel
qwx2wz.png

Day 5 Part 2 - Cozumel
scxilg.png

Day 6 Part 1
2eockly.png

Day 6 Part 2
2ilbjus.png

I would also love to have them emailed dsws @ att.net

Thank you so much!!! We are first-timers, sailing on April 6.

I always heard you will need a highlighter for the navigators! Now I know why.:rotfl2: Thanks for posting them! Much appreciated. It helps out....now I just need to find a highlighter!:rotfl:

Hi, so sorry to be a pain, is there any chance you could email the personal navigator for the 6 night cruise. My family and I are cruising for the first time on DCL on Apr 6th and would love some more info.
Many thanks.:dance3:

My email address is chloeb@mailme.ae if the 6 night personal navigators can be sent to me, thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter