Magic 6 Day personal navigators

Paigeanne

Earning My Ears
I know there is another thread with a link to a few pics of these Navigators, but I was hoping someone would be able to find a PDF of the new 6 day Magic Navigators out of Galveston. :D

I have them from the 12/29 cruise, but I can't seem to post the PDFs. PM me your email address and I can email them to you tomorrow. I did submit them to DU to post with the other Navigators, but I don't know when they will post.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi, I would love to see the 6 day navigators too. Can you email them to me? I'd like to know when the brunch at Palo was as well. Thank you!

lfran said:
Hi, I would love to see the 6 day navigators too. Can you email them to me? I'd like to know when the brunch at Palo was as well. Thank you!

PM me your email address and I can email the Navigators to you tomorrow. DH and I did Palo brunch on second sea day. It was great!!

Thank you! I sent you a private message. Let me know if you do not get the msg with my email address. It doesn't seem to appear on my sent message folder.. hmm

Looking forward to the navigators! :)

If its not a huge trouble can you email them to me as well. Once I get I will upload in PDF format for all! Kgregory22 @ yahoo . Com

I just emailed PDFs to you... Enjoy your cruise!

ChloroFiend said:
Sending them to feedback@wdwinfo.com would be excellent as that's the email to submit them for posting to the site. :)

I did that last week, but they aren't up yet. Not sure how long it will take for them to post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter