Magic 5 Night Rotations

If I remember correctly, the 5 night dining rotations on the Wonder were PAATP, APPTA, and TAAPT.

I'd assume the Magic probably has 5 night dining rotations somewhere along the lines of CAALC, ACCLA, and LAACL. I could be wrong, though.

:yay: Thank you, Savikins. Trying to decide what night to do Palo. It looks like the third night will be a repeat, so I'll probably go for that.

While I don't know the actual order on the Magic currently, I do know on the Wonder the order that we were assigned to the MDR was Parrot Cay, followed by Triton’s, followed by Animator's Palate (PTA) on all our cruises. With a rotation of 12231 that would make it PTTAP; APPTA; and TAAPT.

On our Magic cruises the order was Parrot Cay followed by Lumiere’s followed by Animator’s Palate (PLA). Assuming (yeah, I know) Carioca’s replaces Parrot Cay, I’d guess that the rotations would maybe be: CLLAC; LAACL; and ACCLA.

I am also going on the 5nt Magic in December. Would dress up night still be the first sea day? And do you think pirate night is the 3rd night? Thanks:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter