Magic 3 night Bahamian cruise Jan 8th

Bahama Mama

Earning My Ears
Hi all.......well so far no one.......lol

This will be our families second Disney cruise. Our first one was a 7 day cruise to Alaska. It was amazing! After cruising with Disney, I cant see cruising with anyone else. :) Our first Disney cruise, I had no idea about the forums or the FE. I know this cruise is only three days but I would love to help organize the FE groups.

Anyone interested?

~ Melissa

Last edited:
Hellooooo!!

This will be our first Disney Cruise and our first cruise EVER!

LaTasha

Hi LaTasha,
You will love it. I have done cruises before but only Disney once. And now, no other cruise line will do! The first time I didn't know about the door decorating or the fish extenders. I am excited to take part in it all this time.

Woo hoo!!

~ Melissa

Hi all.......well so far no one.......lol

This will be our families second Disney cruise. Our first one was a 7 day cruise to Alaska. It was amazing! After cruising with Disney, I cant see cruising with anyone else. :) Our first Disney cruise, I had no idea about the forums or the FE. I know this cruise is only three days but I would love to help organize the FE groups.

Anyone interested?

~ Melissa
I have 2 girls that would like to do the fish extender game too. How do we get it going?

Hello!!!

We are so excited for our Disney cruise. This will be our second Disney Cruise and our first with our youngest. I would love to participate in the fish extender. I hope everyone is just as excited as we are!

Hello Group:

This will be my first time cruising with Disney, and first time sailing single with my 4 year-old daughter. I'm not sure what to expect, but I've heard nothing but good things about DCL. I'll see y'all in four weeks.

Hi, All!

This will be my family's first cruise ever! My 4 year old loves everything Disney, and is super excited! Not sure at all what to expect, but knowing Disney, it'll be grand! :)

I made reservations for the Royal Tea; it sounds like something my daughter would love. Has anyone done the tea, who can give me more information about the experience?

Thanks in advance! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter