• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic 2530?

Tweet

Mouseketeer
We just got assigned this room. Does anyone know if it has 1 window or 2? Also, since its under the bars would it be loud at night? Thanks in advance!

Yes, I tried but the site has not been working for he past week. I don't know if its only that room or the whole thread.

We were in 2534 - just down the hall - we didn't notice the bars above us - and I believe all cabins in that row have one porthole.

The comedy acts stay in that area of the ship too...

Dave

Yes, I tried but the site has not been working for he past week. I don't know if its only that room or the whole thread.

Just tried it and it works now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter